Turmeric Extract 100 g
Turmeric (Curcuma longa) is a rhizomatous herbaceous perennial plant of the ginger family. In flavor turmeric has a distinctly earthy, slightly bitter, slightly spicy and peppery flavor with a distinct aroma. The active nutritional part of Turmeric is curcumin, a bioactive compound known for its anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, and immune-boosting properties. Our carefully extracted Turmeric has a 95% curcumin value unlike common store varieties which commonly only have a 15% curcumin value. This is for use in Ayurveda where just a little of our Turmeric goes a long way!
- The curcumin in Turmeric is known for its anti-inflammatory and antioxidant qualities.
- An alkalizing spice for less acidic diets.
- Used in Ayurveda to help boost the immune system.
- Mixed with coconut oil as a scalp cleanser.
- A component of lotions to help sooth sun burnt skin.
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Turmeric extract (Curcuma longa) (root)
[standardized to 95% curcuminoids] 750mg
*Daily value not established.