Slow Roasted Himalayan Salted Almonds
- 2 c unpasteurized almonds
- 1 Tbsp oil (olive/grapeseed/canola/vegetable/safflower)
- 1 tsp fine ground Himalayan salt
1. Preheat oven to 200 degrees F, line large baking sheet and set aside
2. Toss almonds, oil and salt in medium bowl until evenly coated
3. Spread almonds in an even layer on the prepared baking sheet.
4. Bake for 2 hours, checking periodically and mixing occasionally after the first hour.
5. Let cool completely, discard any almonds that are over toasted. Store in an airtight container.