Crunchy Coconut Granola
- 2 c rolled oats
- 2 c puffed brown rice cereal
- 1 1/2 c shredded coconut
- 1 c dry roasted almonds
- 1/4 c + 2 T melted coconut oil
- 1/4 c honey
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp himalayan salt
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit .
2. Whisk melted oil, honey, vanilla, cinnamon and salt together until well comboined.
3. In a separte bowl, mix together oats, cereal, coconut and almonds.
4. Pour honey mixture over oat mix and stir until evenly coated.
5. Spread oat mix on a large pan in a single layer. Bake for 15 -20 minutes or until golden, mixing every 5 minutes.
6. When coconut is golden, remove from oven and let cool completely. The granola will harden and stick together in clumps.
7. Break apart into desired size and store in an airtight container.